Major projects and Public policies

HOW TO OBTAIN AN ACT - 2015-09-18

To obtain a full copy of birth certificate, marriage the applicant must
Satisfy conditions:
- Be the person concerned by the act, his spouse, his ascendants, descendants, a
Lawyer, notary, the courts or its legal representative. (The brothers and sisters are
No information is given by telephone.
Requests for deeds must be made at the birth council.
- At the Civil Registry
-By mail with a copy of the ID and a stamped envelope
-By e-mail
The reply shall be in writing and transmitted by post.
French nationals must send their application directly on-line or
Ministry of Foreign Affairs