The Red Cross :
- 1000 Tarpaulins ordered (arrival 09 week October)
- Distribution of solar lamps with ESF by Electriciens sans frontières
- The 6 distribution points Red Cross, will be gradually stopped
- Red Cross mobile teams continue door-to-door
- Present on the territory still 10 days
- 30 000m2 of tarpaulins already installed on damaged roofs
- 300 tarpaulin still in stock
Increase of the quota of water delivered / day by FRIGODOM in the framework of the requisition due to the opening of schools
The social hub of the community continues to welcome the victims of 8h 15h at its premises in Concordia, St. Paul Mingau (job center building).
• Solidarity and Families:
- + 70 families listed for the distribution of food and water
- Processing time of a file: 20 minutes
- The census of the victims will end this week
• Aid to victims:
- Single number: 0690378401
- Legal, social and psychological assistance
- Rendezv-vs possible soon
Distribution points WATER:
- Meters will be installed shortly
- Breaks on the network
The water network
• The reverse osmosis plant UCDEM is currently capable of producing 3500m3 of water / day, however it operates in a degraded mode.
• La Générale des Eaux fuels 67% of households, but some sectors are still cut, such as Anse Marcel Orient Bay, Oyster Pond. Many leaks on the networks
• A "rotating" distribution is implemented with controlled cuts to try to serve as many sectors as possible.
The EDF network
• On 16 000 fireplaces, 12 000 are supplied with electricity: 80%
• On 241 transformation stations, 231 are now secure
• All schools (public and private) are replenished in electricity
• 25 generators have been installed in areas where networks are not yet rehabilitated. These generators can power up to 20 homes.
• At the request of President Gibbs: The device for a visible presence with traders reassure professionals
Back to School
• 7 establishments meeting safety standards have been opened. The college and elementary schools Clair Saint-Maximin and Omer Arrondell of French Quarter, the City School and Aline Hanson schools, Hervé Williams, Emile Choisy.
• The Rectory provides three openings of schools next week: The College of Mount Agreements and Jean Anselme schools, Eliane Clark subject to the favorable opinion of the safety committee. Students present today in class represent 25% of the existing workforce before Irma.