SCHOOL YEAR 2015 / 2016
The Community will inform the parents as part of the preparation of the 2015-2016 school year, students will be enrolled as follows.
Registration in kindergartens:All Sectors combined.
From 5 January to February 5 2015
Children born in 2012 (PS) and 2013 (TPS)
Children born in 2011 and 2010 (MSet GS - not enrolled)
Enrollment in the Preparatory Course (CP):All Sectors combined.
The parents of the children enrolled in GS will withdraw at the school from 26 January 2015, the fact sheet which, duly completed, will be deposited to the 1er degree and school business management between 9 February 13 March 2015.
From 1erJuin to 12 June 2015: Nursery classes
Transfer request: (sibling or home)
From 15 June to 26 June 2015: Elementary classes (CE1 at CM2)
Application for enrollment: (newcomers or enrolled elsewhere)
Application for transfer: (sibling or home)
Transfer requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will be granted within the limit of available seats. The files will be analyzed in detail.
List of items to be provided per child for registration or transfer
The application can only be accepted if the application is complete.
- Photocopy of the family booklet or birth certificate (child)
- Photocopy of the vaccination record (pages 90 to 93)
- Photocopy of proof of residence less than 3 months (EDF, Waters, Telecom, other administrative documents, Taxation Notice 2013)
- Attestation of addressing (to be withdrawn at the Sustainable Development Department - Census and Addressing Service - former Hôpital)
- Photocopy of the parents' identity document,
- Photocopy of the judgment for the exercise of parental authority (in case of separation, divorce, ...) and the identity document of the ascendants or the persons legally responsible.
- Medical certificate of aptitude for life in school (children born in 2012 and 2013).
- Certificate of education or cancellation (in case of change of public or private school)
Certificates of registration are to be withdrawn from:
8 June 2015 for kindergartens and 22 June 2015 for elementary
Public Reception Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 8h30 to 15h00 and Wednesday and Friday from 8h30 to 14h00