The Executive Council of the Community of Saint-Martin met in plenary session on Tuesday 23 September 2014 to 15h, under the presidency of Aline Hanson, President of the Territorial Council of Saint-Martin.
1) - Grants to Secondary Schools for the 2014-2015 School Year - 2015 Budget
Within the framework of its competences, the Community has allocated the following sums for the 2014 accounting year:
- College of Accords: 295 400 euros
- Collège Soualiga: 204 000 euros
- Collège Quartier d'Orléans: 180 123 euros
- Polyvalent high school of the islands of the North: 889 600 euros.
That is an annual total of 1.582 million. These operating grants and specific grants have been validated by the Executive Board.
2) - Accommodation concessions granted to staff housed by absolute necessity of service and utility of service in public educational establishments
By virtue of the 14 article of the 863-663 law of the 22 July 1983, the Collectivity can allocate and maintain the housing concessions to the personnel performing certain functions. According to the provisions of the Education Code, the Collective may accommodate, by absolute necessity or utility of service, management, management or educational staff, depending on the size of the institution, as well as health and social workers. service.
On the basis of a system of calculation defined by law, the Executive Council decided to grant 5 housing for the college Mont des Accords, 5 for Soualiga College, 5 for the Quartier d'Orléans college, and 5 for the LPO des Islands of the North.
Five votes in favor, the President did not take part in the vote
Sustainable development center
3) - Review of land use applications
The Executive Council analyzed twelve requests for occupation of the public domain. Ten Temporary Occupation Authorization (TOP) applications received a favorable opinion, one of which was conditional. Two AOT applications received an unfavorable opinion because one was located on private land and the other had previously been allocated. The twelve requests concerned mainly authorizations or renewal of authorizations for beach restaurants, beach shops or the creation of floating pontoons. These AOTs are issued for a period of 1 to 5 years, renewable by decision of the Executive Council.
Directorate of Legal Affairs and Litigation
4) - Notice - Draft Order in Council respecting the statutory portion of the Code of Expropriation for the Public Utility
The Executive Council decided on a national decree to amend the statutory part of the Code of Expropriation to take account of the amendment to the legislative part of the code. This decree repeals the obsolete provisions of the existing code and simplifies it.
The Council decided to give a favorable opinion to this draft decree.