The missions and the operation are defined in article L.366-1 of the code of the construction and the habitat.
What is ADIL?
The Departmental Housing Information Agency (ADIL) is an association of the 1901 law. It is a housing information center approved by the Ministry of Housing.
The occupants free of charge,
Mainly, in customized interview, 1 times a month.
At the Pôle Solidarité et Familles,
In the homes of Solidarity and Families,
On the premises of the neighborhood councils.
Monday to Friday: 7h30-9h00
By internet: www.adil971.org
Interviews are conducted by a legal advisor.
ADIL offers comprehensive, neutral and free information on all legal, financial and tax issues related to housing.
In the legal field, ADIL reports on:
- The rights and obligations of tenants and owners (unpaid, eviction, security deposit, etc.)
- Urban planning (regulation and procedure to follow ...)
- Regulation on the quality of the habitat (decency, insalubrity, termites ...)
- Co-ownership (rules of majority, works, union council ...).
In the field of taxation, the Board shall in particular:
- taxation: local taxes, tax advantages, tax exemption.
In the area of financing homeownership, ADIL provides comprehensive information on:
- Loans, housing assistance.
In the area of habitat improvement funding, ADIL provides information on:
- Loans, grants and subsidies.
In addition, the legal advisor carries out financial simulations for users wishing to know about the loans, the aid and the financing they could benefit given their situation.
SOLIDARITY AND FAMILIES
Social Inclusion - Social Action Service
Street of the hotel of the Collectivity - BP 374
0590 291 -310-